Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedding Anniversary Mantra

~Wedding Anniversary Mantra~


Agony, I really love your company,
Om Shiva, Om Parvati, Om, Om!


Pain, I really love your company,
Om Vishnu, Om Laxmi, Om; Om!


Energy, I really love your company,
Om Brahma, Om Saraswati, Om; Om!


Awareness, I really love your company,
Om Kindness, Om Kindness, Om; Om!


Bliss, I crave for your company
Om Compassion, Om Compassion, Om; Om!


Love, I have your nurturing company.
Om love; Om love; Om love: Om!


Raindust is Loved! Your Love: My love: Our love.
~ OM! OM! OM! ~

1 comment:

  1. Fulfillment

    In from the incoming ocean
    And over the island floor
    The tide rises in slow motion
    Covering more and more
    Reef and lagoon and shore.

    Finally reach its fullest
    What is its logic then?
    To cling to its heights at its tallest
    And curse fate as would men
    That it must come down again?

    The tide fulfilled I am learning
    Is in its forever returning
    Here is its bond with the beach
    Here is the truth beyong speech.

    ReplyDelete